Saturday, June 13, 2015

Blogger Scene

Hey guys! The past two weeks have been crazy busy, as in I'm barely sleeping. It's official, I'm like a real adult now, with a job, who complains about traffic and dreams about going to bed at 8pm. Thursday night I was able to take a little time for myself and I attended Blogger Scene. If you are a DMV blogger NEED  to attend Blogger Scene. These events were created by bloggers Ashley of Ashley In DC and Natalie and Erika of The Fashionably Broke. They're parties where bloggers can network and socialize. I love going to these events, there is such a great vibe and so many well dressed bloggers! I don't know how times I thought "I wonder where they got that?"

They had a panel discussion made up stellar bloggers and Youtubers. Melanie of The Pretty Little Blog, Sarah of Fifty Two Thursdays, Meg of Meg Biram and Claire of Claire Ashley Beauty. I learned so much from them and can't wait to grow Truthfully Yours, Dahlia. Stay Tuned!

Also plot twist, I vlogged some of the night! It was great. Pics and videos from the night below.






Photos taken by NicciCatrice

Outfit Deets
Dress: Boohoo
Necklace: Sheinside (Similar here
Bracelet: Alex and Ani 
Shoes: International Concepts 



Until Next Time! 
Truthfully Yours, 


No comments:

Post a Comment