Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dots By The Number

Hello wonderful humans! It's Thursday? This week went by fast, but no complaints here. Today I've got an OOTD with some pretty rad pants. Old Navy honestly hit the jackpot with their pixie pant! I plan on buying 5 more and living in them. Yes, you heard right. LIVE. They are so comfortable yet nice enough for work. They come in a million prints and colors. When I saw the polka dots, it spoke to me and I immediately grabbed them because there was a lady next to me eyeing them. No shame. Try these pants on and you will understand.


Top: Ann Taylor 
Pants: Old Navy 
Shoes: Macy's 
Purse: Vintage Coach 
Bracelet: Alex & Ani 

Let me know what you think if you snag these pants! 

Truthfully Yours, 





1 comment:

  1. Love this wonderful outfit!!! <3

    Come by my page to check out my latest post!!!! xoxo

    www.ufbytaryn.com

    ReplyDelete