Monday, May 4, 2015

Catch Me If You Can

Good Morning wonderful human beings! Happy Monday! Why am I so chipper at 9am? Because I told myself to. Honestly! If you decide every morning that you are in a good mood you will be happier ;)

If you're not happy, fake it till you make it and soon you'll believe you are. Also my new bangin Monday playlist is putting me in the best mood! Play this the moment you wake up and I guarantee you'll be smiling and having impromptu dance parties throughout the day. Listen to my "Monday...I <3 You" playlist here

As you're listening to this playlist, I think it's time we catch up. As you can probably tell, for a month or so I haven't been as present on this blog and social media. I promise, I can explain.

I GOT INTO GRAD SCHOOL| Yes, your girl is going back to school! I can't wait for this new adventure. I really wanted to go to grad school right after undergrad last year, but I decided it was best for me to take a year off and get some work experience, then go back. I was a little disappointed about taking the year off but it was honestly one of the smartest things I could have done. I've had so many amazing opportunities and met wonderful people who have supported and guided me along the way. You know who you are and I want to say...Thank You.

I TURNED 23| I turned 23 on April 15th. When people ask my age I still tell them i'm 22. Clearly I'm not use to age change yet. Maybe next year, right? I spent my birthday with my family, and that weekend I had a birthday brunch with friends at the Madhatter. It was delicious! Thanks for the recommendation Bitches Who Brunch. Bottomless mimosa's, spinach artichoke dip, chicken and waffles, and more mimosa's. With happy stomachs we waddled to Georgetown to do some shopping. It was honestly the best week ever.  That rest of that week was insane with work, hence why I blogged like once...
Birthday flan, yum! Necklace is from Rocksbox- Get your first box for free with the code: dahliabff 

Delicious chicken & waffles from the Madhatter. Mimosa not pictured because it was being refilled ;) 

I'M APART OF THE DSLR FAMILY| My family blessed me with a DSLR for my birthday. I cried, like a lot. It was such a surprise that I didn't know what to do with myself! It's a EOS Rebel T5, and she's beautiful. I'm so excited to take amazing photos and make some new video content for this blog! With this new camera I can create the content I've been dreaming of since I started this blog. So stay tuned! Some really fun and new things shall be coming in the next few weeks!

Messing around with the camera.

Selfies with a DSLR, ehh why not? 


I GOT A NEW JOB| I got a big girl job! It's a 9 to 5 and I love the work I do. I've been there for almost a week now and I couldn't be happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment